A natural rubber pacifier for babies and toddlers 3-36 months. Designed with a round teat for familiarity for babies who like to bottle feed. The ultra soft construction features ventilation holes and a retro, round shield for style and comfort. 100% natural and BPA, phthalate and PVC free. Twin pack. Dove grey and sage colours.
you are making a difference:
- Made of 100% natural rubber, which is biodegradable. Natural rubber can be broken down physically and/or chemically by microorganisms.
- Packaging made from FSC certified cardboard and eco friendly inks.
- FDA compliant colour pigments from natural minerals.
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours.
- People and planet friendly production.
- Suitable for babies and toddlers 3-36 months.
- 100% natural rubber.
- Round nipple; great for babies who like to bottle feed as it will have a similar feel.
- Soft and gentle on your baby’s face.
- Retro round shield design.
- Solid one-piece for hygiene – eliminates chances for bacteria to grow.
- The stylish packaging made from FSC certified paper is ideal for gifting.
- For both safety and hygiene reasons, the soother should be discarded after a maximum of two months use.
- The pacifier/soother should be cleaned by hand or in a machine especially suitable for this, and must not be cleaned in a microwave or dishwasher.
- When the pacifier/soother is not in use, it should be kept in a clean, dry place out of direct sunlight or contact with a source of direct heat. It should be stored in a closed, clean and dry container.
- Check daily that the pacifier/soother is in good condition. This is done by pulling on the various parts of the soother and checking that it is still in good condition. If there are splits or changes in the soother, it should be discarded.
2 pack. 5cm wide shield, and nipple is 3cm long.